Welcome to The Impossible Quiz wiki!
This wiki is going to be about the Impossible Quizzes, of course :D
Useless skips, forceful excrementation, blue, red, blue, yellow...
Squeals, random ducks, epic window wiping, Burnt Face Duck...
Pac-Frank, Jokémon, holocausts, dinosaurs in top hats, the end of the unvierse...
Hello, all fans of Splapp-Me-Do's Impossible Quizzes! This Wiki is going to be about the Impossible Quizzes, of course. There's a plethora of new description(s) of answers, quizzes, dreams, trivia needed - and of course you can add them! We'll give you links to all the quizzes too, but we haven't done too much yet; we hope you can help us by creating and editing pages. We have 453 articles so far! Enjoy! (and play the quizzes too!)
Note: Some quiz names are acronymic (e.g TIQ2 = The Impossible Quiz 2).
Table of Contents!
Brand New Jaw Dropping Exciting Engaging Shocking Timely Out-of-this-world Update on The Impossible Dream
Other than that, there's been no other news so far lately on The Impossible Dream. In additio…
Read more >
I just love the fact that over 9,100 users saw the beautiful chaos I've created.
I'm restoring this 2 days from now.
So ~30 hours after this's been posted, for the majority of you that are not located …Read more >
Ok, community, me, the creator and complete overlord of all the polls you've been taking these past months/years, has been running out of poll ideas lately. So I'll ask YOU to come up with some poll …Read more >
In Splapp's Drawing Masterclasses, he's been composing professional, astounding how-to videos on drawing animals: they make Van Gogh, Picasso, Da Vinci, etc's masterpieces look like child's play. Not…Read more >
Did you know...
- ...On Q118 of TIQ2 iOS, using your Skip will proceed you to the next question normally, even though the task says 'Touch the screen 50 times!' and touching it will give you a instant Game Over?
- ...SPLAPP DID NOT CREDIT THE GENERIC BAGPIPE MUSIC AT Q120!?
- ...That if you fail on Question 30 of TIQ Demo, it will glitch and send you to the home page?
- ...that in Q149 of TIQB, the Fusestopper from 123 is there?
- Chris's collar is red?
- Submit your "Did you know..." ideas here!