Welcome to The Impossible Quiz wiki!
This wiki is going to be about the Impossible Quizzes, of course :D
Useless skips, forceful excrementation, blue, red, blue, yellow...
Squeals, random ducks, epic window wiping, Burnt Face Duck...
Pac-Frank, Jokémon, holocausts, dinosaurs in top hats, the end of the unvierse...
Hello, all fans of Splapp-Me-Do's Impossible Quizzes! This Wiki is going to be about the Impossible Quizzes, of course. There's a plethora of new description(s) of answers, quizzes, dreams, trivia needed - and of course you can add them! We'll give you links to all the quizzes too, but we haven't done too much yet; we hope you can help us by creating and editing pages. We have 452 articles so far! Enjoy! (and play the quizzes too!)
Note: Some quiz names are acronymic (e.g TIQ2 = The Impossible Quiz 2).
Table of Contents!
Brand New Jaw Dropping Exciting Engaging Shocking Timely Out-of-this-world Update on The Impossible Dream
Other than that, there's been no other news so far lately on The Impossible Dream. In additio…
Read more >
I just love the fact that over 9,100 users saw the beautiful chaos I've created.
I'm restoring this 2 days from now.
So ~30 hours after this's been posted, for the majority of you that are not located …Read more >
Ok, community, me, the creator and complete overlord of all the polls you've been taking these past months/years, has been running out of poll ideas lately. So I'll ask YOU to come up with some poll …Read more >
In Splapp's Drawing Masterclasses, he's been composing professional, astounding how-to videos on drawing animals: they make Van Gogh, Picasso, Da Vinci, etc's masterpieces look like child's play. Not…Read more >
Did you know...
- ...That you won't lose any lives after you earn the skip in TIQ2 (mobile) on Q84 when you tap on the green button again?
- ...Frank was removed in the mobile version of TIQ2, even though iOS devices DO have (tactile) keyboards?
- ...In Q45 (TIQ2), the voice that sung the "E-I-E-I-O" was none other than Splapp-Me-Do himself?
- ...that in Q149 of TIQB, the Fusestopper from 123 is there?
- ...That Chris the cat didn't even have a name in TIQ?
- Submit your "Did you know..." ideas here!