Welcome to The Impossible Quiz wiki!
This wiki is going to be about the Impossible Quizzes, of course :D
Useless skips, forceful excrementation, blue, red, blue, yellow...
Squeals, random ducks, epic window wiping, Burnt Face Duck...
Pac-Frank, Jokémon, holocausts, dinosaurs in top hats, the end of the unvierse...
Hello, all fans of Splapp-Me-Do's Impossible Quizzes! This Wiki is going to be about the Impossible Quizzes, of course. There's a plethora of new description(s) of answers, quizzes, dreams, trivia needed - and of course you can add them! We'll give you links to all the quizzes too, but we haven't done too much yet; we hope you can help us by creating and editing pages. We have 454 articles so far! Enjoy! (and play the quizzes too!)
Note: Some quiz names are acronymic (e.g TIQ2 = The Impossible Quiz 2).
Table of Contents!
I just love the fact that over 9,100 users saw the beautiful chaos I've created.
I'm restoring this 2 days from now.
So ~30 hours after this's been posted, for the majority of you that are not located …Read more >
Ok, community, me, the creator and complete overlord of all the polls you've been taking these past months/years, has been running out of poll ideas lately. So I'll ask YOU to come up with some poll …Read more >
In Splapp's Drawing Masterclasses, he's been composing professional, astounding how-to videos on drawing animals: they make Van Gogh, Picasso, Da Vinci, etc's masterpieces look like child's play. Not…Read more >
This is the first [testing] post on this wiki. This isn't really an actual news article; this is just to test out the capabilities of this new thing.
But alas, there is actual wiki news, so I'l…Read more >
Did you know...
- ...TIQ Beta is the only Flash-made quiz with a checkpoint?
- ...That if you have any Power-ups spare on Q141 of TIQB Chapter 3 and you choose an incorrect portal, your Power-ups will disappear?
- ...One of the options in Q74 (TIQ2), another one in Q26 (TIQB) and yet ANOTHER one in Q94 (TIQB) refresh the entire game?
- ...Chris was inspired by Socks, a cat owned by Splapp-Me-Do's neighbor?
- ...For unknown reasons, in the iOS version of TIQ2, Questions 9-11 were switched around?
- Submit your "Did you know..." ideas here!