Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to The Impossible Quiz wiki!
This wiki is going to be about the Impossible Quizzes, of course :D
Useless skips, forceful excrementation, blue, red, blue, yellow...
Squeals, random ducks, epic window wiping, Burnt Face Duck...
Pac-Frank, Jokémon, holocausts, dinosaurs in top hats, the end of the unvierse...
Hello, all fans of Splapp-Me-Do's Impossible Quizzes! This Wiki is going to be about the Impossible Quizzes, of course. There's a plethora of new description(s) of answers, quizzes, dreams, trivia needed - and of course you can add them! We'll give you links to all the quizzes too, but we haven't done too much yet; we hope you can help us by creating and editing pages. We have 452 articles so far! Enjoy! (and play the quizzes too!)
Note: Some quiz names are acronymic (e.g TIQ2 = The Impossible Quiz 2).
Table of Contents!
I just love the fact that over 9,100 users saw the beautiful chaos I've created.
I'm restoring this 2 days from now.
So ~30 hours after this's been posted, for the majority of you that are not located …Read more >
Ok, community, me, the creator and complete overlord of all the polls you've been taking these past months/years, has been running out of poll ideas lately. So I'll ask YOU to come up with some poll …Read more >
In Splapp's Drawing Masterclasses, he's been composing professional, astounding how-to videos on drawing animals: they make Van Gogh, Picasso, Da Vinci, etc's masterpieces look like child's play. Not…Read more >
This is the first [testing] post on this wiki. This isn't really an actual news article; this is just to test out the capabilities of this new thing.
But alas, there is actual wiki news, so I'l…Read more >
Did you know...
- ...On Q118 of TIQ2 iOS, using your Skip will proceed you to the next question normally, even though the task says 'Touch the screen 50 times!' and touching it will give you a instant Game Over?
- ...That when Splapp-Me-Do was making the first Impossible Quiz, he was planning on giving the player only 1 life, just like the Demo?
- ...That the option box, "No one knows that" in Question 97 of TIQ2 had also appeared in Question 74 of TIQ, but this time it's not correct?
- ...At the end of "Spatula Future", Chris returns to his normal state?
- ...That when you get a game over on TIQ Demo and TIQ2, the sounds are the same?
- Submit your "Did you know..." ideas here!